Friday, March 19, 2010

Yogurt in Cebu Anyone?


Just last week, the Cebu Bloggers Society and I got invited to another store opening. I was pretty excited about this one, because it was a yogurt store opening! Aside from the packed yogurt being sold in supermarkets, I've never really had any other type of yogurt at all.

So when the opportunity came, I grabbed it. It was the grand opening of Frizberry Yogurt at SM Cebu City. Mall hours start at 10AM and I got to the stall at around 10:30ish because I got lost. Nevermind getting lost, at least I made it in time for the actual opening.



This is what I got. Yummy original-flavored yogurt with mini dark chocolate chips, crushed oreos and some delicious blueberry syrup and blueberries. This one was for free since we got invited to the opening.


Some time later in the afternoon, I met up with BF and I led him to the stall and convinced him to buy some yogurt. And this is what I got. Yummy original-flavored yogurt with crushed grahams, mini dark chocolate chips, and mini white chocolate chips with dark chocolate syrup.


Prices start at Php75 for the original-flavored yogurt. I wish I took a shot of the actual menu, but I was a little bit too shy to take shots of the prices while the store keepers were watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks