Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cream and Bake's


Here's one place that I have been meaning to go back to. Cream and Bake's. This is actually where we celebrated Atty. Ethelbert Ouano's birthday some months ago. We ate a variety of foods and if only I can still remember what each food was called, I would so delightfully detail everything down to the minute.

Most of the food served were definitely Filipino dishes, but whether or not you're Filipino, as long as you love food, you would love everything we had on the table. There was seafood, chicken, pork, and CAKE!



For those concerned, I do not eat pork, so this dish is something I can't speak of. But I was pretty sure that it's pork. I couldn't tell if it was good or not, but basing on the others' reactions and how quickly it disappeared from the table, it must've been good.



Now this one though, I absolutely loved! These scallops made my night!

Next on the list... Crab! I definitely didn't mind getting my hands all messy while eating this.

This next dish, I would definitely recommend to whoever goes to Cream and Bake's. You just wouldn't get tired of the taste.

And for dessert, we got the Choco Loco Cake! As you can tell, it's the only food I didn't forget the name to. :P


Seriously. If you're in town, visit Cream and Bake's at A.S. Fortuna, the food's great, at least the ones I could eat did. So go ahead. Indulge. :3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks