Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seafood and More Seafood at Neo Neo

My old teammates and I originally planned for a getaway, but due to our schedules not aligning the way we wanted, we settled for a dinner instead. So instead of swimsuits and water splashing, we were all behaved, sitting on a table together and having conversation over dinner. So we agreed to meet up at Neo Neo, a restaurant in Mabolo, Cebu City.

I've always loved seafood, but seafood in Cebu City is actually pretty costly. I ordered some Calamares, which actually cost me around Php175, but it was all worth it, because the serving was huge. I also just had to have some Sinigang na Hipon which made me shell out another Php144, but since it was a team dinner, we all ended up splitting the bill. The others had some Pork Belly, which I forgot to take a photo of, as well as some Seafood Pancit Canton. Pictures are after the jump.


Calamares
Sinigang na Hipon
Before
After

Neo Neo is only open during the evenings, so in case you drop by earlier than 6PM, you might think the restaurant's actually bankrupt. Just go back when it's open.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks