Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meeting at Off-Roads

It was a fine day after the Sun Halo hullabaloo. A friend and I set up a meeting on this particular day to plan about working at home at a coffee shop right next to the office that I'm currently working for. We set the meeting for 5PM and I arrived earlier than she did, so I ordered something to cool down with. The best thing about Off-Roads is that the food and drinks aren't too pricey, the Wi-Fi is great and the whole shop is lined up with power outlets where you can charge without worrying about extra charges if your battery goes dead and you wanted to charge your stuff up.

I got myself an Oreo Mix, which is something that I'm pretty sure was just blended crushed ice and oreos with whipped cream at the top.



BF got some hot choco and an oatmeal cookie.

Empress got a clubhouse sandwich and some bottled water.

And this is how their tuna sandwich looks like.

No wonder it's cheap, right? Doesn't matter though, people go there for their Wi-Fi and the privacy of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks