Monday, May 10, 2010

Spicy Thai Dishes at Krua Thai

It was one of those bored-out-of-mind days again, and we were strolling around the mall, trying to find something useful to do. On days like this one, I would normally be in front of my computer, trying to find something to do, watching anime, or trying to put up at least one blog post.

But here I was, doing nothing but walking around in the mall, when we suddenly smelled something that caught our senses. It was the glorious smell of spices. It was then that we realized that we were standing right in front of a Thai restaurant.


I guess we were standing too close to the entrance, because I’ve never smelled the spices from this place before, and I have been passing the same restaurant for the nth time since I first came to Cebu.
Since I was starving, we decided to eat at the Thai restaurant. I don’t remember how much we spent, but I can definitely say that the spices are not easy to forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks