Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boosog na Boosog!

When one of my blogger friends came home to Cebu from Manila, we decided to meet up and have dinner.

It has been quite a while since we last saw each other, so even if we weren't that super close, it was really nice to catch up.

Before we met up, she was actually aboard a ship on the way to Cebu City from Camotes Island, prancing around on the beach and enjoying her vacation, so I can only imagine how tired she was when she finally met up with us. On top of that, she actually didn't have a place to stay for the night as we found out later on. She was already making arrangements via text while we were together, but ended up staying at another one of our friends' place.

We planned to have dinner somewhere in Ayala Center Cebu, and met at Figaro's. We chatted for a little while, trying to settle where we were going to have dinner. After about half an hour later, we decided to get out of Ayala Center and go to The Gallery along Juan Luna Avenue where a Filipino restaurant supposedly has really good Mongoes.

I've heard people recommend restaurants for having the best Baby Back Ribs in town, or for having the best of this and that, but never in my wildest dreams did I even think that someone would recommend a restaurant for having the best Mongoes. I don't think most restaurants even offer that on the menu.

So we took two cabs and that's when most of us finally met Boosog.


Boosog's Placemat


Give them a call if you have questions
Everybody ordered their favorite Filipino food, and below is what we all had. But no pork for me though. :)



Wish I could have seconds of this




The Mongoes Yum Yum!

Calamares

Beef Ribs -- I think
Anyway, I'm definitely putting that restaurant on my list of restaurants that I need to go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks