Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kitteh Went to CoffeeCat


Kitteh went to CoffeeCat's opening in Cebu City. The new CoffeeCat is located at eBloc1, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City. This is actually CoffeeCat's second branch in the Philippines, the one in Davao being the first. I must say that CoffeeCat made me want to stay in it forever when I walked in. I just loved the interior and the bowls below. Teehee.. ♥


CoffeeCat's Yogurt Toppings
Of course, the shop's opening's not going to be complete without any food. So this is what I had...

There were more food there, but I only took what I can, since the other hors d'oeuvres had pork in them. I wasn't that hungry anyway. But I got my yogurt and frozen blend with my name on it. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks