Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rai Rai Ken's Ramen


I think it's getting pretty obvious that we like eating at Japanese restaurants, and this time, instead of being at Tokyo Joe's, we went to Rai Rai Ken to try out their Ramen and see if it was worth the price we paid.

The last time I was at Rai Rai Ken, I was with a former co-worker (I resigned) trying out their Crunchy Salmon Roll. Since I liked their Crunchy Salmon Roll, I wanted him to try it out too. 

Knowing that he's a noodle boy, I gave in to his request that we get the Ramen too. I was thinking, "Give this guy some Beef and Ramen anytime and he'll do whatever you want." Haha.

He took his time ordering, almost memorizing the whole menu, even though he was only in it for the Ramen. After ordering, we took our time taking pictures of the place and of ourselves, of course.

Rai Rai Ken's Interior

Rai Rai Ken's Interior

Rai Rai Ken's Crunchy Salmon Roll

Feeling Japanese Yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks