Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bo's Primo Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Glazed Doughnut

On a rainy day after the seminar at Pag-IBIG FUND, I was feeling a little down and decided to take a stroll at the nearest mall. To take shelter from the pit-pattering of the rain, I ran into Fully Booked and scanned the latest magazine collection on display.

Thinking about the current financial crisis that I am going through, I went upstairs to look for ideas for this blog. I was hoping that I'd save up any remaining peso I had in my pocket, but my loneliness and longing for a blended cup of coffee got the best of me.

The bookstore had a coffee shop situated in the middle of it, which is perfect for people who just want to sit down and relax.

I got myself a Primo Chocolate Chips blended coffee for PhP125.00 and a White Chocolate Glazed Doughnut for PhP60.00. The doughnut's size was sort of ridiculous for me, but it would be perfect if you shared it with someone.

The guy on the counter offered extra whipped cream, but being mindful of the pouch that's starting to form in my midsection. I politely declined.

Another reason would be because I thought the cream tasted too greasy and gave me the impression that it tasted like cake icing. I had fun chewing on some chocolate bits and pieces but didn't like the whipped cream too much.

About the doughnut, when I first bit into it, I could taste the creaminess of the cheese cream used to create the glaze on it. On first sight, it's as if it's calling out to you just begging to be bitten. It had a slight sweetness to it, but the cream-cheese flavor prevailed.

Maybe I should try making my own doughnuts soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks