Sunday, May 15, 2011

McDonald's McCafe's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

While browsing the web for information on the Civil Engineering board exams, I came across the photo on the left on a National newspaper's website. I've heard of the McCafe, but I still haven't tasted it yet. I did hear some feedback about it from one of our seniors at work and when he found out how muchit costed, he said that he'd rather spend that much at Starbucks.

Apparently, a McCafe drink costs about 100 pesos. A Starbucks Frappuccino costs at least 155 pesos for the tall size, and a Bo's Coffee blended Frappuccino only costs about 60 pesos.

So if you ask me, I think I'd rather go to a local Bo's Coffee outlet and have a brownie with my frap for less than a hundred pesos. But if there's someone out there willing to give me a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, I'd be more than willing to taste it for you and write a review about it.

I still wonder if they put whipped cream in it and if the whipped cream is even worth the extra pounds.

1 comment:

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks