Thursday, June 18, 2009

Curry-Flavored Noodles


Just this Monday, my little sister came back from her vacation at Zamboanga City. She came back with a fever, body pains and really bad sneezing. So what comes to mind first? She just arrived from a trip, and she ends up with something that can be considered as influenza. Could it be that she has AH1N1?

I hope not. I really do. Anyway, little sister's doing good so far, but while I was babysitting for her, I had to look for the container where they put the rice in and found something that I have not had in quite a number of years already.

Little sister brought with her my favorite instant noodles, the curry-flavored noodles from Maggi which can only be bought from the barter trade market in Zamboanga, which has been imported from Malaysia. The noodles are spicy, and if you have a stuffed nose, just get a whiff of this and the stuffiness will go away in no time.

Trust me, it's super good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks