Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brasco Pizza and Pasta Place



Brasco Pizza and Pasta
I haven't been to a pizza place in a while so I've decided to look up some old pictures on my hard drive and sure enough, there were pizza stuff on it.

Located in The Gallery along Juan Luna Avenue in Cebu City, Brasco Pizza and Pasta opened its very first branch, hoping to attract the growing pizza lovers crowd.  Although some may say that the place is not too suitable for those who have really tight budgets, but I would say that a closed space, a well-leveled table and chairs are good enough a place to eat at. Anyway I got to try the Marinara pizza, which is a winner in my opinion. Seafood pizza can make my day anytime. :D



Brasco's Interior
Brasco's Interior

Marinara Pizza
Marinara Pizza
Pasta with Aligue (Forgot the actual name)
Pasta with Aligue (Forgot the actual name)

Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream
Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream
Vanilla Homemade Ice Cream
Vanilla Homemade Ice Cream

The ice cream was yummy, I wouldn’t mind getting seconds of the chocolate-flavored one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks