Tuesday, May 25, 2010

World Bloggers' Day Food Expo

It was World Bloggers' Day and boy, was there so much food. Actually, the Food Expo was part of the program, but I guess people were just so exhausted from the day or that they didn't understand what Food Expo meant, they just dug in instead of inquiring as to what the food or where you can actually get the food.

Since I was assisting the former Cebu Bloggers Society President with the organizing being the Secretary, I didn't have time to do anything else but be the Secretary/Assistant. Praise God for me having a sister. So I handed her the camera, and asked her to take pictures of the food before everybody else started pushing each other.

Check out the food after the jump!















There were actually more food, but then again, I was lucky I was able to get some shots for this blog. I specially loved the Chicken Biryani. In case you're wondering where you can get the food, if you are in Cebu, go to Parkmall in Mandaue City and just dine in any of the restaurants there. I can guarantee that the food was just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by Food Trips Galore. Please keep our comments clean, as well as please no unrelated advertisements. Thanks